Thursday, April 2, 2009

When you are finally content in your own situation...

....is when He does what you have been wanting all along!

So I wrote that blog about my revelation, and it really was. I have gone back and forth from wanting to be here, to not wanting to be here in Louisiana. Last September when David was offered a job at home I thought it was horrbile timing because I was so very happy here. I loved everything that was going on in our lives here in Louisiana. I was so upset about the whole thing, and then it fell through. I was sad it didn't happen, but I was happy to get to stay in Louisiana for more time. Then life got hard, and I got to the point of not wanting to be here anymore. It was really my job that ruined everything. I was so upset and stressed out everyday. I hated going to work. So I sat down to type that blog and it turned into me realizing that where I am right now is okay. I can be happy in this place, because it's where He wants me to be. I have to take the bad and find the good. And I did just that. I was content with being here in Louisiana, and I decided that I would be happy here for however long that has to be......

Well that only has to be for 2 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE MOVING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about the whole thing I could scream from the roof of our apartment!! David was offered a mall in Allen, and it couldn't have been better timing!! On Tuesday David's boss came out here and they posted a help wanted ad online, and got 3 hits by the end of the day. Last night David and his boss interview a guy, and they have decided to hire him to take David's job. They are going to tell him on Monday, and then David will have to train him for 2 weeks ones he starts. So by the first of May David will be home in Dallas at his new job in Allen! I will have to wait it out here until the end of the school year. Then I'll be coming home. The timeing couldn't be more perfect. While I'm home for Spring Break Richardson ISD is holding their job fair. So I'm going to go to that. Garland is also holding their job fair too, so I am going to do by damn best to make it to that one too. They are on the same day at the same time. But I'm going to try and do them both. I'll just be tired when they are over and have to haul ass to make it to Jennifer's baby shower in time!

But anyways...so right now our plan is to live with David's parents until our lease is up here. We will still have to be paying rent for June, July and August. Then we wanted to stay through December so we could save some money. We'll see how long we can handle it. 6 months can be a long time! I hope it all works out though. I'm sure it will.....again I just need to trust in Him because he clearly is watching out for us!!

So anyways....that is the exciting news! WE ARE MOVING HOME!!!!!! I'm so happy about it!!

But I haven't told my boss yet. Acutally today I sent him an email telling him that I can't wait to come back for next year. Just in case....you never know....expecially after what happened in September. I don't want everything to fall apart and we not go and then to top it off I gave up my job here. So that is the only string left to deal with once it's all said and done! I'm so excited!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

    I want to scream and burst out from your rooftop too!! I can't wait to get you both back here where you belong. I will be praying that everything runs smoothly and just as it should.

    Ps. Will David's work not pay off the rest of the lease since they are moving y'all back here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No because of the economy they won't pay to break the lease but they are going to pay for our move

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i guess that is better than nothing. it will all work out!!

    ReplyDelete