Friday, April 10, 2009

Best chicken I've ever cooked!!

So last night I tried a new kinda recipe that my friend Amanda gave me just with words. So I had to do my best to remember it. But it was mega easy to remember. Anyways....it was soooooo good that I just have to share it! Also it all only cost about $10...that is my guess because we already had the chicken and cheese. What I paid is $4! I have no idea what it's called so I'm just calling it

Ooh Ooh Good Chicken! (this is my recipe)
4 pieces of chicken (next time I will also put 6 pieces of chicken, or 4 large pieces)
1 box stove top stuffing
1 can rotel
1 can of mushrooms (I added this b/c we both love mushrooms)
1 can of chicken broth
shredded cheese

Turn the oven on to 375. Put chicken on bottom of pan, the pour on stove top (which I used the walmart chicken flavored brand), rotel, mushrooms and chicken broth. Mix it all up. Put it in the oven for 30 min. Take out and put the shredded cheese on top to cover the whole dish. Put back into the over for another 10 min. Ding....it's Ooh Ooh good! haha

**actually when I made this I also put 1/2 a can of water in it. But I thought the stuffing was too soggy, though David said it was perfect. Next time I make it I'm not going to put the water in, and that is why I didn't include it in the recipe**

(this is what my friend put in hers)
4-5 pieces of chicken (that she cut up before putting in the pan)
1 box stove top stuffing
1 can tomato chuncks
water to cover to the top (I just thought the chicken broth would have better flavor than water)

She cooked it the same way I did but she had the cheese on the whole time.

1 comment: