Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Diary,

So the other night I went into our guest closet to get a book to read. While I was in there I found my diary from jr. high and high school. So I decided that could be the next book I read! It has so far made me laugh out loud! Some of the things I wrote were just too funny!! I've made it all the way through jr. high now, and I thought that there we some entries I just had to share....so for the next few days you will be reading my jr. high/high school diary! I hope you laugh as much as I have!

P.S. I am going to type it just as it is written with spelling mistakes and all...sometimes that is more funny than what I'm talking about....

3-19-95
Dear Diary,

Howdy, How R U? Me - OK :) I'm so upset though. I was so close to going to Stoval Park with Kelsey, Joe :), Loren :), Jessica, & Sarah. But mamma said NO because it was to far. But oh well Spring Break is almost over, and I will soon see all of them except Sarah, she goes to Young. I'm also happy because I won a bet with Joe last night. He bet me that I could not last on the phone till 5:00 am If I hung up and went to bed that meant that Tue. when we went back to school I had to give him a kiss which would not be that bad, but I won so sometime this summer we both have to go to 6 Flags together and with none of our friends, just us 2. Which I don't mind either. Joe also said that probly by the end of the year we will be going out. :) But soemtimes I wish Kelsey had never come to Boles because I would be going out with Joe as I write :). Oh well, I can't wait until 7:25 because were going (mamma, Nick, Cliff, Catie, & I) to see The Tall tales of Pacos Bill, then MAN OF THE HOUSE (Doubel feature) I miss TJ, and Joe, except for the fact that I have talked to Joe everyday of Spring Break, except for today. But hey the days not over yet. Well I GTG mamma wants me to make some sugar cookies with easter M&M's in them. Bye Bye

Love
Natalie :)

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I dumped Zack, then went out with a major dweebe named Nathan But then I dumped him. I'm also very happy because Joe always says he loves me and I think he really means it I know he really cares about me because he says it all the time and Kelsey also said it. Loren also said I was his baby, and he loved me too, but I think he means as friends, well GTG again

Love, Natalie :)

So my first favorite part is when I am talking about going to the movies and then jump right into missing TJ and Joe! haha Plus wtf am I missing about TJ!!??!! If I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have wasted so much "love" (hahahaha) for him!! I am kinda mad at myself for calling Nathan a "major dweebe" haha. He was so sweet in jr. high.....I was so blinded by Joe!! And OMG I would sooooooooooo much rather be friends with Kelsey than Joe anyday!! I also love how I talk to my diary as if it is a person, and that I sign it all Love Natalie....as if it could possibly be someone else! haha.....another to come tomorrow....I hope this one has made you smile!

2 comments: