Thursday, April 9, 2009

May 9, 1995

Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written in a long time well I'll just sum up what has happened in the past week or 2. Me and Joe broke up again, then got back together. Me, Joe and Neeley are playing a big trick on Stevie the BITCH Mayo. Okay it started Mon morning Neeley told Stevie that Joe was going to break up with me for her. So Tue. Joe fake broke up wht me (were still going together)then Thur. he's going to ask me back out and tell Stevie that he's only asking me out to have a date to the dance, then at the dance when there song comes on I'm going to go over to Stevie and Neeley and say he broke up with me again then act really upset, then Joe's going to ask her to dance and ask her out Then of course she's going to say yes, so after she says yes, he's going to tell her off and tell her that we just majorly pulled a very BIG joke on her so then me and Joe are going to dance to the rest of the song if it's still playing. Well Robby did something I never thought anyone on the face of this earth would ever do. He was going out with Virginia and asked Allison Six to the dance, and then wrote Virginia a note telling her he had ask Allison to the dance and she said eys, then dumped her. Well GTGTB

Love,
Natalie

So I picked this one totally because I think it's funny that Rob made it to my diary! haha He was a teenage boy! I would have done the same thing if I was him!! haha Allison Six or Virginia? Hmmm....haha....

I don't even know what to say about the whole Joe/Stevie thing.....I don't know why I thought that was even funny. First of all it didn't happen...but no matter how big of a bitch Stevie was that was just mean what we had planned! And still with Joe?? Why didn't anyone slap me?? haha


Oh also, I tried to read some of this to David and we just couldn't get past the part where I start each entry to my diary with hello, how are you, or sorry I haven't written....it's not a person! haah Who was I writing to?

4 comments:

  1. first of all, all girls start there diary like that. we're all weird or crazy. second of all, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you were a bitch!! :-) please, remember the time i told joe i would go out with him on april fool's day? seriously, what was wrong with us?

    I definitely think Rob needs to hear this story although I'm guessing he's not going to remember cause he tends to not remember things from back then from what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this to Rob and of course he does not any of that. But we did have a good laugh about it. It is funny that he made Nat's diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He made it another time too! A few weeks later or so he and Virginia got back together. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...this is GREAT!!!!! I love it!!! I wish I could find my diary. Kind of scary tht I can't, actually...

    ReplyDelete