Friday, February 6, 2009

oh how I love me some Friday!

1. I only had to do my job for 4 hours today, and that was not 4 hours in a row either!

2. We went to the highschool basketball game tonight. Both girls and boys, and the girls won...boys lost :(, but it was a lot of fun.

3. I talked with my prinicpal today about getting a pep rally set up for all the kids the day before LEAP testing and he was all excited about it. Today was the first time we have had a positive converstaion in about 3 weeks! It was great!

4.....yes I acutlly have 4 today!!.....4. The new security gaurd at school is an ex New Orleans Hornets player and I asked him if he could give me the hook up on having a Hornets player come and talk to the kids at the pep rally and he said yes!! I hope it really works out!

1 comment:

  1. You are obviously very good at what you do Natalie!! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete