Monday, February 23, 2009

More Love Notes

Dear GIANT girl to the left of me at Endymion,

Look girl I know you are from Michigan and have no idea how a parade works so I will let you know. You are in YOUR space and I am in MINE! So when beads come towards me and my friends you do not have permission to dive in front of us and take them all. I'm sorry you have a very misproportioned body. But don't steal our beads!! We didn't dive for yours!

Dear GIANT girl's dad,

You are sitting in a chair in the middle of 100 people standing? Really? Move the F out of the way! And you better put your hands down. Plus just in case you don't know this, but glow sticks don't work the next day. Take them out of your bag and share the weath of your stingy GIANT daughter! Horder!

Dear Mardi Gras,

I love your parades so very much! Thank you for being two weeks long. You are great! You give me fun throws, and amazing cups! I love you!

Dear New Orleans,

Why do you have to be so far from home? I miss my friends and family, and you are too far for them to come and visit! Or for me to go and visit! You need to move closer!

Dear Mean People at Work,

Thank you for not being so mean at the end of last week. It has helped my stress level to go way down. Please continue to not be mean to me between now and the end of the year. That would be great! Thanks!

Love,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I wanna come visit for Mardi Gras!!!! Ok so maybe this is something we should work towards next year if y'all are still there. We'll make it a party!! :-)

    ReplyDelete