Friday, July 20, 2012

Chicken, Crock Pot, Easy

Wow! 3 of my favorite things! Cooking with chicken is usually always easy. The crock pot should be called easy pot, because...well if you don't know you need to go buy a crock pot RIGHT NOW! And I'm always down for easy meals! I love to cook, but I love to spend time with my baby more right now, so anything that takes me less than 10 minutes to put together I'm down for! That's what this is! Plus it was super yummy, and it was an experiment that my husband actually liked!

So here it is.....Sweet Pineapple BBQ Chicken


You'll need:
4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1 can pineapple chunks
Your crock pot!

This is what you do:
Put it all in the crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours, shred the chicken and let cook another 30 minutes to an hour. Then eat! THAT'S IT! SO EASY!

I will say this, it was on the sweet side for chicken, my husband said he wished it had a little spice to it, so next time I am going to add something to give it a little spice. I think sweet and spicy makes it sound even better!! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment