Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheesy Skillet Pasta

So here is another Pinterest dinner night! I have to warn you that I followed the recipe this time and I liked the first plate alright, but wasn't a fan so much of the second plate and my husband didn't like this at all. If you are a fan of steak sauce then go for it, but if not either take it out or don't make this. Neither of us are fans of steak sauce, but I do want to make this again and just take the A1 out. I mean it looks really GOOD, how could it not with ALL that cheese ontop?!?
So I totally forgot to take a picture until after I had made one plate so...sorry for the not perfect photo! lol But man it looks so yummy and cheesy, and it was perfectly cheesy, but it really just tasted like steak sauce. Here is what I did....

1 lb ground meat
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup A1 Steak sauce (I will not put this in next time)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 - 2 cups of cheese (I didn't measure I just put on top until it looked good)
10 oz (about..again didn't measure) of pasta noodles

Cook your noodles as the package directs and set aside. Brown your meat then pour in the can of soup, ketchup and steak sauce (again ONLY if you really LOVE steak sauce). Put a lid on the pan and let it simmer, I did this on med-low heat for about 10 min. Then sprinkle your cheese ontop cover again to let the cheese melt on low for about 5 min. Then enjoy!

Let me know if you make it without the steak sauce and liked it! I'll make it again one day without the sauce and update also how it turned out. So this "experiment" didn't turn out so well for us, my husband did NOT like it and ended up eating ramen lol!! Oh well, there is always tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment