Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ZYX's

The Letter A
Are you available? most of the time I am...I don't really have much planned
What is your age? 27
What annoys you? work emails...grrr
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house? no it's a small apartment
When is your birthday? August 12th
Who is your best friend? David
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy? anything with chocolate and peanut butter
Who's your crush? I don't know...don't really have one
When was the last time you cried? saturday
The Letter D
Do you daydream? often
What's your favorite kind of dog? yorkie
What day of the week is it? Wednesday
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? I have
What's the easiest thing ever to do? think
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? I have
Do you use fly swatters? nope
Have you ever used a foghorn? not that I can remember
The Letter G
Do you chew gum? sure
Are you a giver or a taker? I give too much sometimes
Do you like gummy candies? love them!
The Letter H
How are you? happy to be home, and a little less stressed so far this week....
What color is your hair? brown
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream? sweet cream
Have you ever ice skated? it has been a while
Do you play an instrument? I used to play the violin
The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand? there are these organic ones that are amazing!
Do you wear jewelry? I do
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? a few people...but I will never put their names in print!!
Do you want kids? yes
Where did you go for kindergarten? Corey
The Letter L
Are you laid back? I have my moments
Do you lie? it's a waist of time
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie? I could never pick just one
Do you still watch Disney movies? sure do!
Do you like mangos? don't know that I've ever had a mango..though I do like mango flavored things
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? nat and noni
What is your real name? Natalie Christine
Whats your favorite number? 12
Do you prefer night over day? I do
The Letter O
What's your one wish? to have millions so I don't have to work
Are you an only child? nope
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? losing my parents
What are your pet peeves? adults that tattle without finding out the facts
What's a personality trait you look for in people? kindness and careing
The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote? "Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives." - Andres A. Rooney
Are you quick to judge people? I think that I take too long to judge people....I think that is part of my problem
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right? oh yeah
Are you one to cry? Oh yeah
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? sun
Do you like snow? sure
What's your favorite season? Fall
The Letter T
What time is it? 6:38 p.m.
What time did you wake up? 6 am....I woke up late today
When was the last time you slept in a tent? It has been a while
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? yes
Underwear or boxers? boxers
The Letter V
What's the worst veggie? calaflower....haha I know that's not how you spell it...but you get the point
Where do you want to go on vacation? anywhere tropical
The Letter W
What's your worst habit? I have no idea...
Where do you live? Kenner
What's your worst fear? a bridge falling on me when I'm under it or it falling when I'm on it or me driving over the side of it
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray? oh yeah
Have you seen the x-games? nope
Do you own a xylophone? hells yeah I do! I even have a group that meets every monday night to play
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? it's alright
What's one thing you yearn for? a better job
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign? leo
Do you believe in the zodiac? no
Favorite zoo animal? giraffe

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, organic jelly beans?? How are you going to mess with the original?!!! :-)

    Ps. love the quote - I think I'll adopt it once I start teaching!!

    ReplyDelete