Saturday, March 21, 2009

S A T U R D A Y night!

Well the day started off with me going to the zoo...that was interesting. It was all for work and I wasn't there but for like 2 hours. I didn't see any animals at all. There were like 2 million people there....that's a whole other story in itself....While I was there I saw a booth that was selling fresh strawberries, and I was going to buy some before I left. But I forgot :( So I am walking to my car and there this guy is selling fresh strawberries out of his truck! So I bought half a flat of strawberries for $9! It's a TON of strawberries!! They are soooo good too!

But on to this evening.....David really wanted us to do something "together" so we looked and looked on the Internet to try and find a script because he wanted us to do a duet and record it on our new camcorder. Well we couldn't find anything that we both agreed on and it was really hard to find anything in the first place. So I suggested that we paint! So we did! It was so much fun too! This all started because earlier this week I made us watch this man paint on tv. We watched him paint for a good 20 minutes. It gave me a big itch, and tonight David and I scratched it. And now all I want to do is paint more!!
Here are some pictures of us painting.....

1 comment:

  1. love this idea and lovelovelove the paintings! you can paint me something for my birthday. :-) (see, sometimes you should just leave your hidden talents hidden) just kidding. they look great and it looks like you two had a ton of fun. now i want to visit and paint!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete